The Ingredients Must Be Consumed and Avoided in Behcet’s Syndrome Diet
- Stop all consumption of dairy products
- Raise extra virgin olive oil consumption
- Quit the intake of refined and processed foods at least until inflammation is under control. Subsequently limit greatly.
- Go gluten free
- Avoid sugary and high glycemic products and foods and they’re highly inflammatory to the vascular system.
- Eat organic foods only and wash well very colorful foods.
- Remove all trans fats and preservative filled foods from your diet.
- Add Pycnogenol® to your daily diet and blast studies reveal they reduce vascular inflammation
- Use onions, garlic and ginger daily
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C (fixes blood vessel wall cells)
- Eat foods full of Vitamin E (heals blood vessel wall cells)
If you really want to maximize your health, adopt a lifestyle that includes a healthy diet, relaxation, rest, laughter, love, and a strong spiritual foundation. Thank you for reading the article about Behcet’s Syndrome Diet 2017 and Thank you for your visiting to this website.