- Stomach ache
- Swelling or feeling of fullness or pressure in your abdominal area
Serious Side Effects
You should stop consuming Linzess and contact your doctor immediately if you experience any serious side effects:
- You have severe abdominal pain or you have never experienced it before
- You have severe On-going diarrhea
- The Hives
- The Light is red or black, the stool is empty
The Linzess Review for weight loss diet:
- The Linzess effect works up to the next few days. I am currently doing a very hard physical activity to make it happen. I am too busy and spend many hours at BR actively, or just waiting for it to happen. Hidap becomes controlled by this. Doing all that is directed by this. But I have Lupus, spinal stenosis, breast cancer, IBS, anemia, and so on. One thing I have to face is that I must look healthy in my mid-fifties. The weight gain is disrupting my mental state, and the drug just stopped working even though we switched from a dose of 145 to a dose of 290. I asked, can I stop the cold turkey linzess? I kept trying to find information online, but did not get a clear result. I said to my doctor, it seems I have to depend on him.
- I have been taking Linzess 5 days and I feel swell and produce tons of heavy weight. The clothes I wear are usually almost useless. Do not know how much I get because I have a history of eating disorders so it does not go in scale. I feel disappointed to have to stop taking this drug because I have severe constipation and this gives me a little relief but I can not cope with weight.
- I have been taking Linzess for 3 weeks and I have never had a bowel movement. My body is swollen and full of gas. The doctor asked me to take 2 pills instead of one and no change happened. So now I am advised to have a colonoscopy. I am tired of this chronic constipation and I am suffering from a fissure that does not know when it is healed.
(Visited 136 times, 1 visits today)